SurrogateMother.com

Surrogate Motherhood - The best surrogate mothers community

Hey,

My name's Jenna and I live in WA state, which is currently consider not a surro-friendly state. Small clarification on this though, surrogacy with compensation is illegal however IPs can pay for everything from insurance to maternity clothes to anything else directly involved with the pregnancy itself. Also there is a bill in my state Senate now hopefully making surrogacy with compensation legal. *crossed fingers*

As I stated earlier I am 19 years old and have found a couple agencies willing to work with 19 year olds so it is (rarely) done. I have a daughter who at the time of this post is 3 weeks 3 days old so I'll be able to start the transfer around June, but who doesn't want to get to know a possible match before doing anything anyway? I know I sure would want to get to know the woman who is going to be carrying my child/ren. I am 5'3"and 130lbs typically pretty active, ok I walk...a lot, I find it relaxing.

My hobbies include reading, writing, and singing (I'm a pro at singing in the shower!), and believe it or not taking care of my pets. I'm very much into animals and have been since...well as long as I can remember. I do not smoke, smoke gives me migraines, and do not drink either.

After watching my mom struggle with many miscarriages and seeing how it affected her general being I always wished I could help...and then at 16 I found out about surrogacy ever since I've wanted to help people who struggle with infertility make the family of their dreams. My mom would have probably 5 or more children by now if she had her way and it saddens me that she can't. She even miscarried while I was pregnant with my daughter, I can't think of how depressing it was to lose a child while you have to watch your first daughter go through pregnancy.

I've included a couple pics of me if you want to see what I look like. (The one in the hospital is the newest.) Feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you think we could be a possible match jenna_davis0331@yahoo.com, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Views: 361

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sweetie! What you are doing is such a selfless act and you should be very proud of yourself!! If I could give you just a little bit of advice though, is to make sure you get your medical records together and maybe have a little extra testing done to show/prove that you have no underlying health issues. With the history of your mothers miscarriages, many IP's (Intended Parents) may not feel confident working with you unless you can prove that your mothers health is not a hereditary issue that you could develop (or the child could develop if you are a TS).

Again, this is so wonderful what you are doing to help others and I hope all goes well for you! Your baby is so cute!!

I'm here if you ever need to talk.

~J

Thank you for the advice, I'm actually getting a copy of my medical records on 3-25. Maybe I should've added that my mom's miscarriages are due to having blood type 0- and my dad's being A+ my mom's white blood cells were attacking the fetus? I'm blood type 0+. Lol but as I said, thank you. Any advice helps!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Tracy.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Surrogate Mother